- Countryside Cottage
- Studio retreat
- The Orchard Barn
The White Cottage
Gorgeous Countryside Cottage sleeps up to 16. Optional use of luxury hot tub and sitting area.
"Brilliant accommodation finished to a very high standard, & the hot tub! Stunning views, gorgeous rooms. Very clean, spacious. We had a fantastic weekend. Perfect location. Thank you for helping create such a special weekend for my sister." Katie
- This gorgeous cottage sleeps up to 16 in six bedrooms (3 triple, 2 twin, 1 single)
- Well-equipped kitchen and 3-4 bath/shower rooms
- Very large sitting room with stunning views, large flat screen TV, DVD player and docking station
- Dining room seats 14 comfortably, more at a push
- Lambs in the field next door, fantastic country walks on the doorstep
- Pubs and shops in village within 1 mile
- 25 minutes Bristol, 35 minutes Bath, best railway station Bristol Temple Meads, 5 minutes Bristol International Airport
- Sorry no smoking (smoking area outside), candles, fireworks/sky lanterns, limos/party buses
Arrive to a beautifully laid table with flowers & party bags, and balloons, as an optional extra at all our cottages and glamping sites - please enquire for options & pricing
We've just come back from a weekend booking at the White Cottage. What a fabulous, fabulous weekend! Great cottage, fab food, great activities... just fantastic value for money! Will be recommending to everyone. Thank you so much for your patience dealing with such a large group to organise. We had such a great time. xx" Laura
Click here to make an enquiry about availability for this property
Gorgeous open plan studio retreat, perfect when added to the Orchard Barn to create additional space for 2 - 4 persons.
This converted barn, set in a pretty meadow, is perfect for a fun group weekend. It has a large sitting/dining room, perfect for those big party suppers and after-dinner games!
“Where do I start...I just had my hen weekend here with a group of friends, The property itself is truly breath-taking and is a perfect mix of a countryside break with the facilities of a hotel stay. The rooms and facilities were amazing, we had everything needed. You can tell a lot of love and care has gone into the property to make it truly idyllic, the barn was beautifully laid out, with so many perfect finishing touches and goodies for us to enjoy. I could not have asked or wished for more. If you want the freedom of a countryside getaway with well thought out activities and facilities, then this is the place. 'It does exactly what is says on the tin' and so much more. I cannot recommend it enough and will 100% be revisiting with friends and family."
- Large open plan sitting/dining room with fairy lights, bunting & disco ball with pin light
- Huge 30ft long bedroom, perfect for a fun pyjama party!
- Dressing area with Hollywood mirror
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Optional hot tub and activities
Extras available at this property
- Silent disco hire
- Posh Frocks & Wellies, HENFEST, Beach Party
- Wild food forays, Go Wild, Wild Booze, Cider & Cheese Tasting, School Sports, etc, available on site
- Minibus transfer to Bristol or Bath
35 minutes from Bristol, 35 minutes from Bath, 20 minutes Wells, Cheddar
"Renee and Adrian made sure we had the best weekend ever. The hosting made this weekend so special, they are so welcoming, friendly and accommodating to the group throughout the whole weekend. Such a genuinely lovely couple. It was simply perfect and I cannot thank them enough”